Friday, April 15, 2011

New Limited time mission: One of our Own

Due to slow rollouts and the need to sleep, I didnt get to start the One of our Own Missions till today
The good news is after you get over the first 2 Missions everything else can be finished in one sitting (if your lucky)

It took me about 12 hours to finish this one start to end, Zynga if your listening THIS we like! less Spam, and quick to finish if your timers line up!


Mission 1


Mission 2
Thx to Jennifer for this image it seems mine got deleted

Mission 3


Mission 4


 Mission 5

Mission 6

2 comments:

  1. I just started the Ruby level in Vegas, How in the world do I get to loot key cards when the ruby level is only gaining 3% and it is locked until I finish the other levels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymouse, you can always spend the RP or try Customer support see what they might be able to do for you

    ReplyDelete