Thursday, April 21, 2011

Unlimited Mini Energy Packs

So we all know that the Mini energy packs are being removed, again this is a slow roll out going back to the standard 125% energy packs.....
Well for those players that still have the Mini energy packs its time to make the most of them!

Remember how the FAQ says you can get 6 Mini packs per 24 hours?
Well since Zynga is rolling back to the old system of 125% energy packs they changed over the code..... with the OLD Packs there is no limit to how many you could get in a day... The limit was how many you could use per day!
Now the Mini Packs where limited by how many you could GET per day (being 6) this chuck of code has now been removed.....
So for those with Mini packs.... because of the new code there is no limit to how many you can GET per day, and no limit to how many you can USE per day....
Rather then fill your screen with screen shot after screen shot showing me Empty and refill my Mini Packs Go use them, JUMP into Brazil and start clicking like MAD! Use up those energy packs, and then visit the Link-a-Nator by Team Spockholm and get your tinyurl for more Mini packs and post it to your news feed!!!
Ive just got thru using my 16th Mini energy pack today!

I have a feeling the SLOW roll out from Mini pack to the standard Energy packs just got a LOT faster!

P.S. Normally before I post something like this I test it over several accounts, but as the only account I have that still has the mini packs is my own, this hasnt gone of the normal due diligence of Top Mafia bug post

No comments:

Post a Comment