Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Level up Bonus for some players

A New level up bonus has been released for some players, this is what's known as a experimental beta, its released to a small percentage of players so they can experience it, and Zynga watches them to see if they like it or not, some thing in game that we know and love every day started out like this beta here.....

This new level up feature, comes in many different sorts already, but the main factor is after allocating your skill points, you have a chance of receiving a bonus!
Thanks to Mikko for the image

All players get a bonus every level, but once every 5 levels they get a "Golden Promotion" and have a chance of winning some of the better rewards as shown above

The problem is some players have a share and post to news feed, others are haunted with this method of sharing below, posting directly to someone's page, and we all know how much we ignore our own walls!


Thanks to Bill for this image and the one above

Personally I don't have this feature yet, and I don't know if I want it, I'd have to allocate all my skill points for a chance of the bonus, and we all know with Zynga the bonus we want doesn't drop that often!

That's a LOT of skills to allocate for a CHANCE of 3 attack or defence points!

So what do you guys think a good feature or a bad one?

6 comments:

  1. if it aint broke dont mend it

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is good idea to get extra skill points or decent rewards but we all know, they will give ATK/DEF for couple weeks then overload us with more health points & useless items to majority of players and not giftable... LF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have it :) I allocate my skill points most level ups anyway so it has no negative impact for me. At the moment it just means that I, and a few friends, get a nice att or def bonus every few levels. If those dry up and the not so good weapons are more common, then it will be as it was before...so no loss for me.
    Don't see the point of the post to a friends wall feature...which I have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have it, it is absolutely great, i have reveiced 3 over 70 A or D items, 1 point in defence and attack, every 5th lvl you share the bonus like in pic 3, but i only got 5 friends who i am able to share it, it doesn't show anyone else. And friends get same bonus than you when you share it. So autoplayers will get them all, as soon as it gomes avaible to all players :(.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And also, after 4 lvls in same day, bonus items get crappy.

    ReplyDelete