Saturday, April 2, 2011

Who is Bossy Don?

Whos is Bossy Don?
Well after years and years of Rumours, it seems we might have the answer, This photo was sent into hottips@topmafia.info just recently with this simple image


So after seeing this I tried to grab Bossy for a interview unfortunately she wasnt free so I have put together this interview without her

Da Boss: How long have you been playing Mafia Wars?
Bossy Don: Wow... um since May 2008 so coming up on 2 years now

Da Boss: Who got you into Mafia Wars?
Bossy Don: Well a friend asked me to get a facebook account, and join their Mafia I didnt have to play, I just had to join... and thats when hell started

Da Boss: So playing for close to 2 years how many accounts have you gone thru with Facebook?
Bossy Don: OMG... I wouldnt know for sure, but I think im on my 5th "main" account

Da Boss: So what happened to all those account?
Bossy Don: Well let me see, first account was pinkboxed, 2nd was banned for a false name, third was beaten down by facebook for hammering their servers Beta testing a new bookmarklet, and 4th no idea... Most likely facebook again, they have it in for me!

Da Boss: So with all those accounts how many do you have now?
Bossy Don: again im not sure, id have to check but at least 10 or more, most are pulled out to test something, check for see what one had the slow roll outs first

Da Boss: Lastly I have to ask is that you in the picture?
Bossy Don: Of course it is, but you never asked what one was me....

Da Boss: So what one is you?

Da Boss: You there? Hello Bossy are you there?

Da Boss: well it seems she has gone guess we will never know the answer to this question!

5 comments:

  1. I SO Hope she doesn't ICE me over this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good one ! keep up the good stuff! :-) Merry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking a while back Da Boss and Bossy Don were the same people.. and Da Boss was some kind of nickname..

    ReplyDelete