Saturday, April 16, 2011

Facebook gifting is broken

Facebook broke their gifting page, Normally after sending out 40 gifts in Mafia Wars you can re-open the gifting page and send out at least 10 more well a few days ago Facebook broke all applications rather then sending your allotted 40-50 gifts, Mafia Wars like many other applications is limited to just 32 gifts. Sounds bad doesn't it less gifts per day is the last thing we need!



Well I do have good news, when Facebook break it they do so well, now there is NO limit to how many gifts you can send per day! Here i am sending my second batch of Mystery Bags to my Mafia today



So far I've sent gifts to everyone of my friends from A to C sending 32 gifts at a time but remember with Italy Loot going giftable Mystery Bags are the ONLY gift that doesn't have a Daily cap on it so if your feeling generous and want to send your who Mafia a gift, Skip the latest gifting events and send a Mystery Bag instead! Least when they are sent back you can get some more IHEL from your wishlist!

Also this BUG applies to EVERY Facebook application it seems, so far I haven't found one that has a limit on it

No comments:

Post a Comment