Friday, April 15, 2011

Operations just how bad are the loot drops?

So with little else to do for those who have completed everything in the game, normally it would be time to go looting and start building up your collections of 501. But with a drop rates SO BAD in both Italy and Brazil I decided to try my hand at the 4 new Operations. Just to see how much these 4 New ops could do for me






Over the last few days I completed 534 Operations spent 40,409 Energy and 53,640 Stamina I increased my Attack by 214 points and my Defence by 22 points

For those who are interested this is what i looted from all my operations, the good stuff is at the bottom


Name Number looted
Chariot 61
Deadly Jetpack Prototype 4
Deadly Gold G9 83
Shaped Charge 4
Lonely Heart 3
Set of Twin AK-47 2
Set of Twin Automatic Rifles 5
Armed Doorman 31
Wagner KP8 4
Mesh Alloy 77
Hammer 760-EK 65
Supercharged Fungama Hasu 8
Demolition kit 4
Thugs Bunny 66
Flame Broiler 58
Vicious Tiger 50
Reef Shark 45
Rogue CIA Agent 36
Turkey Vulture 47
Death Dealer Minigun 39
Z4 Night Prowler 47
Urban night fighter 3
Injury Time 66
Grim Reaper 66
Z17 Micro 63
Montery Manta 5
Barracuda 5
Infiltration Gear 42
Sleeper Shot 37
Field Vest 46
Infighter 36
Alpine 4
Sumatra Tiger 5
optical camo suit 1
Ninja 80
Lamang Motorcycle 57
Chain Viper 95
CM Hatchback 97
Flex Guard 76
Swamp Camo 59
Blackmail Light 1
Screech Owl 6
Rainbow Boa 5
Crab claw cutter 2
Ostrich egg bomb 6


So what did I learn from this experience? Well with Italy loot about to go giftable (yep that's due sometime very soon) operations don't pay out very well, and WHEN Italy goes giftable even these new operations are going to be pointless, its so much quicker and easier to click Do Job then it is to Join a operation clear out the slackers and finally complete the operation Not to mention Italy has a much nicer experience ratio then the 1.13 I scored for these 500 Operations!

So now I have gotten to my personal milestone of 5000 operations (well I will when the slackers are kicked) I guess its time to dust off the old Energy account, and start looting in Italy, as its got a much better chance of getting 501 of anything in Italy then I do!


Its such a shame that players NEED two accounts to excel in Mafia wars!

No comments:

Post a Comment