Saturday, April 16, 2011

Arachnophobia Event

ANOTHER event has started... Spiders this time around
This is yet another event with annoying mini game popups that will ask you to click for a chance of getting yet more spiders

The Spider Squisher is the best item this time around, its better then the Atlas Avenger in the last event, the Air Brazil in the event before and the Cardiac Arrest in the event before that.....

BUT even thought this item is better then the items in the past, considering you need to get 150 spiders to get ONE of these that might add 30 points to your defence now that Italy Loot just going giftable your MUCH better off adding some of those items to your wishlist and just opening mystery bags instead! I think for 150 mystery bags I'm going to do a LOT better then just 30 points!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you totally on the Mystery Bags. As soon as I found out that Italy Loot was giftable, I started opening up Mystery Bags. I am almost finished with Italy but never had one Sea Eagle drop. Now with Mystery Bags, I have 2 and I still have bags yet to open. Once again, thanks for the tips. A lot of my Mafia friends are boycotting this Spider event and if Zynga doesn't cut it out, I think that they will end up losing a lot of people. But in today's business the quick dollar is king; especially in the internet business.

    ReplyDelete