Wednesday, April 6, 2011

More Brazil Bugs

Thanks to Mindy for pointing out another Bug, I'm just sorry that she had to find it the hard way
She was just trying to buy the last required items for the current Job she was working on, needing a cool 883,000 Brazilian Real she was confident that she had enough money from fighting and previous jobs so she clicked Do Job to open the purchase popout and she was greeted with this lovely message telling her she didn't have the required cash

So she scrolled all the way back to the top of her game to check how much cash she had had on hand BRL$902,597 cash on hand, Now someone at Zynga tell me WHY 902K isn't enough to buy 883K worth of gear?


Well the good news is I can answer this for Zynga, its the way they do their calculations Mindy already had the Abelha Helicopter from Mastering the 4th tier of Brazil so she gets a 10% Discount on all purchases. So her 883K worth of gear actually costs BRL$ 981K and this is were Zynga is making the mistake, its telling her she doesn't have enough cash to pay full price and offering her to buy more Brazilian Real before charging her the discounted price

The good news is if she had the extra 80K Real it would of run the purchase through at the cheaper price, or as I suggested she go into the City store and bought each item individually, to bypass this little bug

So a lesson Zynga apply DISCOUNT first, Then check to see if someone has enough cash NOT the other way around!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I noticed the same thing yesterday and bypassed it by individual purchases. I thought that it is caused by the Abelha Helicopter and calculation mess-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now I know why I had this issue on several jobs :-)
    I also did individual purchases...

    ReplyDelete