Tuesday, April 5, 2011

FarmVille makes its way into Mafia Wars

We have all seen cross promotions, hell we have had them from Mafia Wars, into Treasure Isle, CityVille, FarmVille, Cafewrold FrontierVille In fact we have seen a lot of Zynga games as cross promotions. But they have always been for a reason, This one Features a Popup first


A in game ad placement


And if you finally get duped into clicking Play now, For most Mafia Wars players you will get as far as I did Yep Farmville is Blocked :)


For those who REALLY want to know what its all about, I asked a FarmVille friend of mine, and they told me it was about a FarmVille promotion to fly people over to the UK for 5 nights 5K spending money, and a HD Video cam to record the whole experience

Sounds like a good deal, BUT No idea why they would be pushing it in Mafia Wars, considering a Majority of us HATE FarmVille and all the other Flashy shiny Zynga games out there, We live for the PvP interaction! Give us a chance to light a fire in our neighbours City and then MAYBE we might play

Oh and like a MAJORITY of Zynga competitions, its limited to USA, UK and German players only!
Hey Zynga I don't want a OPT out, but I would love a "Don't bother me if I'm not eligible please"

3 comments:

  1. People in the UK can take advantage of a competition which has a first prize of business class flights to the UK........

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Don't bother me if I'm not eligible please" EPIC

    ReplyDelete