Saturday, May 7, 2011

Secret (Pointless) Stash

A New version of the Secret Stash hit us today, and this one is worse then its predecessor
The old Secret stash was fairly simple, Click on of the 3 rewards when doing Jobs and Bang the reward was yours


The new secret stash is COMPLETELY different!
First welcome to the stash window, after you find the Stash and it pops up you have 15 Seconds to choose your reward and drag and drop 3 of your friends for a CHANCE to open your stash. In my case missed my first attempt


So after failing you will find it in your Operations page, here you have to ask for help sending Facebook requests to up to 9 of your friends 3 for Easy, 6 for Medium loot and 9 for Hard loot


On my second attempt I did a lot better, I got my 3 friends in place and had a 9% chance of opening the stash


And with a 9% Zynga chance you can guess that I failed


So Back to your Operations page, Hard this time, so ask for help from 9 People


Get your 9 Friends to help and congrats you got a stash, In my case all this effort scored me 20 Defence points!


If you accept someones help request you get nothing according to the Zynga Message Centre, and if you accept from the Facebooks request page, you get 10 Loyalty points



 The only bits of good news I have is you can turn these popups off, in the Settings page





















And you can help in your own Stashes


For the moment the only thing you can do to not waste your facebook requests is to shoot the request to a friends account, and ask them to make a Tiny URL for you
Go to the Facebook requests page Accept the gift and copy the URL
Go to a URL shorting service like http://tinyurl.com/ past the URL in and grab the Short link Past to your Facebook page and ask for help

With the new Stash like the old, some things never change, So expect to see this message just as often as you use to! 

Lastly If you thought that this would REPLACE the old Secret Stashes, well Guess what your Wrong I've already got one of the Old Stashes from Jobs, after getting one of the new ones!

Overall I'm not only disappointed with the new Secret Stashes I'm appalled that the old ones are still working, Sure getting a Secret Stash was nice when they first came out, but between on going problems with them and Zynga forgetting to update them, I'm just skipping these entirely, With the old ones from Jobs AT least I could get something, and close the popup but this time around, with all the effort to get 1 loot item, Its just not worth it!

3 comments:

  1. AWeesomeeeee

    But i still have the old version :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAy i got it ^_^ thanks 4 info
    i never checkd my Operation tabs :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the heads up, just another thing to ignore while I play.

    ReplyDelete